Business Website Design, Repair or Redesign Guide
Steps to improving your online marketing results or launching a new business website:
- (For active websites) Benchmark keywords: Check website's current ranking in search engines for different keywords,
- Web Design Proposal: Lightwave prepares a web design or upgrade proposal for your review and acceptance,
- Keyword Research: Choose keywords and longtail keywords targeting your markets from research,
- Website Layout: Determine website's look and feel; color scheme of fonts, titles and background,
- Website Architecture: Determine pages and website elements needed, (use Lightwave's basic website map to help plan your web design framework),
- Web Content: Determine marketing focus, write web content for home page and interior pages, obtain photos and (royalty-free) images, and gather resource links for any resources pages,
- Review Website: Review website for any content corrections or changes,
- Uploading website,
- Ongoing website marketing, maintenance and building external links.
Lightwave Web Design works with you step by step through the process so your company gets it's marketing message online with our search engine optimization and website optimization expertise. Contact us today for an initial review of your website or to discuss your website development plans.